Monday, August 10, 2020

THE OBSERVER

1.  The Starbuck's manager wore his mask "tight tight" to his face.  The straps were twisted around his ears.  Good Job!

2.  I forgot my mask for Starbucks and waited in car.  I watched the doors, free of masked people. Now, inside, given a mask.  The body language of  25 yr old male server, he was concerned about #covid19 telling me he washed his hands all the time.  He handed my card back, offered sanitizer.  I accepted.  

3.  Thank You , but no!  Before I entered Starbucks, a women in her wheel chair offered me her used mask.  So kind.  Nice people.  What did I do?  I'll wait for a new mask.  

4.  If you're hoarding masks, no need, there is enough for all of us(instead of hoard a mask, share a mask).  




No comments:

Post a Comment

ZOE ZANE MATURE FILM STAR