Sunday, August 02, 2020

COVID-19: Think like a virus

It's my job to infect humans.  I was created by evil minds to kill the masses.  I don't care what age you are.  If you call me a bitch, I AM!  With flying colors and a lot of people don't think I 'm real.  I'm insulted and will get you for sure.  I like the name #COVID_19 more than #cornavirus.  Humanity needs to wake up and change.  The ones who created me don't care about people on this planet.  I love false information, liars, shame, fear, anxiety, panic, worry, sorrow, crying, anger, hatred and no self-esteem.  My vibration is very low and not of God, angels or ascended masters.  All of Heaven knows, I'm the dark force to cause suffering on every level.  Adults 18-30 will infect their parents that will leave a mark of guilt forever.  It's my job and I'm good at it.  I'm the storm of despair and hopelessness.  Oh baby!  My favorite color is orange, did you miss that one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZOE ZANE MATURE FILM STAR