Tuesday, April 09, 2019

My Secret Life

Who sent me this?  I don't recall this Arizona address.  Hum?  Tearing brown package open to a worn book, thumbing threw the pages, it's a diary.  It's Diana's thoughts.

I knew her before Google was created in Palo Alto, California Southbay/Silicon.  WOW!  She sent me her "secret call girl memories"  with pictures.  We were best friends, she taught me how to have fun.  At one time she worked for a sassy madam.  She figured out how to be a high-class call girl by watching and listening to her madam who took advantage and percentage.  


Nov 1, 1994


I'm Diana, a bi-polar strawberry girl.  When on a high, get out of my way.  No nobody can stop my sex appetite.  One of my best girlfriends moves aside and knows I steal other girl's clients.  That's why we never worked out of the same apartment.  She works alone and really good with money.  I make a bunch of money and spend it.  What the hell.  

Everybody wants my pussy.  We do doubles, she is wild like me.  One afternoon a guy watched us get it on, I ran my long hair right over her pussy.  It made her feel real good.








No comments:

Post a Comment

ZOE ZANE MATURE FILM STAR