Wednesday, April 10, 2019

DIANA AND HER RED BOOTS

Nov 7, 1994 entry:
I'm walking down the streets of Los Gatos in my red fringed  boots.  Hair flipping every which way as I strut.  In the corner of my eye, I see men turn, stop and smile (do a sharp turn around, stare at me).  So beautiful, the California weather.  Bars are a great place to find men.  That's where I picked up my last boyfriend.  He loved me till he found out I fucked high powered men for $$$GREEN.  Two of my call girl friends have guys who love us and what we do.  One of them is married and swings. 

What a magical surprise for my heart.  I do a lot of good for this world.  I begged the workaholic call girl to go with me down town.  That's all she does is work, work, work.  We finally went out, and ... she never saw this kinda of wealth in one town.  Good, I drug her sexy hot ass with me.  I opened her up to a whole new way of looking at life.  

There is this small lingerie shop close to the bank.  A mature women who is well-kept (face lifts) owns the place.  Her name is Roxxie.  Her sister works for her.  No bathroom.  eKK!  (need to tell someone what I did when I had to go pee so bad).  She has some hot stuff for a girl like me.  BAM!






No comments:

Post a Comment

ZOE ZANE MATURE FILM STAR