Thursday, July 27, 2023

Walking Billboard

Comic Con is great. It puts you in the celebrity field. All you have to do is walk around with your name somewhere on your body costume. Be a sexy walking billboard.

It's your show on the floor and don't have to pay for booth. I'd like to see 5 or more sexy babes strutting for sure. Powerful message, we fook! For years, I asked hot chicks to join me but no one did. Maybe, now is the time.

That's where Penthouse Magazine photographer "Lorraine" found me with wife Taylor Wane. Porn actress Marilyn Chambers and I hit it off in LA. I strut my stuff at Electronic Convention Vegas where all the geeks watch sexy girl on the Net. Walk around, smile, wave, do a little dance like Lady GG.





No comments:

Post a Comment

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔 BACK

 ðŸ’—💗💗💗💗 222 22:22 333 33:33 444 44:44 11:11 555 55:55 666 777 77:77 888 88:88 999  https://www.facebook.com/reel/1038715748639758 https:...