Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Scammers and Cheaters

They want me, they don't want me, when he comes over, does his thing quick, he wants a discount ??? . . . sweetly said, what was the agreement? Be silent and wait.  He complains again.  Say sweetly, that was not our agreement.  That was your silent agreement to pay less?

Call Girl Maria (her private thoughts, rip me off and I'll sneak off with your wife).  You don't mess with Maria.  She made friends with male client's wife.  

Wife told Maria, he's cheating on me.  The wife was mad crying, wanted to get even.  Maria told her that happened to her with ex-husband.  Wife cried more.  Maria stood up, took her deep purple, lipstick, wrote on bathroom mirror.  If he can fuck around so can we.  Maria said, don't cry, get even, cheat and fucked like men.  Wife, stopped crying very pensive.  If he cheats, I cheat too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

ZOE ZANE MATURE FILM STAR